Name Bryan Bell
Address 6716 Admiral Ave, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
- Intel : Graphics Software Engineer, June 2011 – Present (C, Windows Kernel Mode Graphics Driver Development)
- Intel : Intern. June 2010 – May 2011 (C#, ASP.Net, SQL Reporting Services)
- CMD Services : Information System Specialist. July 2007 – May 2010 (C#, ASP.Net, Postgresql)
- StateNet : Data Entry. Jan 2007 – May 2007 (Perl)
- UC Davis, ECE Department : Student Assistant. September 2004 – June 2007 (AutoIt, Bash Scripts)
- Shasta College : Math Tutor. Jan 2002 – Dec 2003
Ordered by proficiency:C# (3 years), C (5 years), Python (5 years).
- UC Davis (GPA 3.83). 2006, BS Mathematics, with honors and departmental citation.
- California State University, Sacramento (GPA 3.85). August 2009 – May 2012, MS Computer Science.
See blog. Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Programming Languages, Graphics.
- Haskell & LLVM, ACCU, October 12th, 2011
- Haskell & LLVM, LUGOD, June 21st, 2011
- Why Functional Programming Matters, Computer Science Department, CSUS, October 2010
- Applications of Linear Algebra to Computer Graphics, Mathematics Club CSUS May 2004
- Forecasting River Runoff through Support Vector Machines; Bryan Bell, Brian Wallace, Du Zhang; ICCI*CC 2012
- UC Davis Math Modeling Experience 2005-2006 MME Announcement.
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Summer 2004
- Open Source Code: http://github.com/bjwbell/
- Selected Computer Programs: Linux x86 assembler (C++), 3D Software Renderer (C++), and Ray Tracer (C++).